The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I missed a few days, but I'm here, just saving my energy for other things.

The rain gauge map shows rain on the east and southeast sides of the valley, but none here. Yet I look outside and everything is wet so it had to have rained. Suppose to be good chances right up to Christmas. Suppose to snow up north too. We'll see.

Gas around the neighborhood is as low as $2.79 at Costco & Sam's, some Circle K's are at $2.89 (cash)/$2.99 (credit). Lowest in the state is in Eloy, about 75 miles south on I-10 at $2.41.

Not much else to talk about, went to the Post Office yesterday, the parking lot was a mess. Long lines way past the door waiting to mail packages. I believe that today it will cost you more to mail something than what's inside the box is worth, and some folks have a lot of packages to send. I think that by tomorrow, the parking lot will be normal again.

Take care, I hope you all have shipped all the presents that you had to, if not, good luck. Stay warm and stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-20-2023, 06:59 AM