The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 36 with a high of 43. The sun is finally shining, and the wind is down.

We have been in storm clean up mode since Tuesday on the job site. We had the worse flooding since the project started almost 18 months ago. The big cofferdam was topped and we numerous washouts to fix. The contractor has been moving mud out of the site since Tuesday. Some folks are saying we have a similar storm coming next week.

The search for Mounjaro is in full swing. My wife used her last 15mg pen on Monday. Hopefully a new box can be found before next Monday. Her situation is desperate but not dire yet. She does have some older boxes of smaller dosages that she can mix and match to make 15mg. It does work as well as one shot but she has to do what she can. We are anxiously waiting for the new rules about curtailing the prescribing of the medication for weight loss instead of diabetes control,

I have been working on the walls for the Ashmore Hotel. I finished painting the details and I am now working on weathering them. After I finish the weathering it will be time to start adding the window frames.

Gas is now $3.19 at the corner where the new Wawa opened up. Before Wawa opened the two existing stations, Speedway and Sunoco were content to have the prices in the $3.70 range. Two weeks with Wawa open the prices ave already fallen 50 cents.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-21-2023, 09:21 AM