The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Afternoon All, 

Well the temps are slowly rising and by Christmas it will be up in the 50's and all the snow will more than likely be melted by then. I took the family out to lunch today after the kids got home from a half day of school. We went and supported a former employee we used to work with since her and her husband have a food truck. I literally was pacing back and forth this morning waiting on the mail lady to drop the mail off. I finally received the C&I Caboose I ordered a few weeks back. It isn't a number the railroad had as a caboose but that will get taken off and a new number will be put on. Also it will be receiving the black over yellow paint scheme. 

I have also made a little progress on the calf unit. I got the stacks painted silver and the bell put back on. I am going to be ending up making it a dummy unit instead of my original plan I had to have it powered. It sure is going to make for a nice conversation starter for sure.

Gas prices on the other hand are still at the same prices although we seen on the news last night where the price of gas may go down further for the holiday travel. Im trying to get as much done with the trains now as come next friday the girlfriend has to go in for a second foot surgery so a lot of my time will be taking care of her and keeping the house in order. Hope you all have a nice evening. Take Care my friends.

Attached Files Image(s)

Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 12-21-2023, 02:48 PM