The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning Everyone, Well last night I got a frame for the calf unit and had to do a little modification to the frame and shell, but it all worked out and it is now together for now. I did paint the one part of the shell to start the process of making it a C&I unit. Below is a picture of the unit so far. Next the rest will be taped off and painted yellow. 

Today I have to have the girlfriend at the hospital for 1030 am her second foot surgery. Hopefully this will fix her foot and she won't have to have a 3rd surgery like I did. She is completely nervous which is to be expected. She is the final surgery of the day and I'm going to be a nervous wreck until she is out and in recovery. Needless to say it is going to be a long day today for the both of us. That is all for right now. Hope you all have a great day today and take care.

Attached Files Image(s)

Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 12-28-2023, 11:24 PM