The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Hokie, Dokie, the last day of 2023 and I'm still just now getting ready for Valentine Day. For sure, I was in Walmart and they already have shelves full of candy, but then I realized that was for 2024 and my heart sunk. Where the hell did 2023 go? I was just getting started and here it is at the very end. Oh well, maybe this new year will go slower, I doubt it, remember, it's an election year. Endless campaign promises, forever TV political ads, bad-mouthing all the other candidates, it will be irritating, but part of the American process, like it or not.

Gas up, Costco/Sam's just up a nickle, but others I see $3.49 and $3.59 as being popular. Someone up on I-17 thinks they have their market cornered (they do), selling at $4.59. They are isolated and right in the area of freeway construction, so there must be lots of folks running low on gas as the crawl through construction.

From me, and the rest of the Big Blue Trains crew, we wish you all a very Happy New Year.  Stay safe and may 2024 be a good year for you all.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-31-2023, 10:13 AM