The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Afternoon Everyone, Hope everyone is having a good day since today is the last day of the year. Made a trip to the next town over from us and picked up two big boxes of HO track, transformers and a few buildings all for $65. I would say it was a good score for the amount of track that we got. It sure is nice having a girlfriend who is in the hobby as much as I am. Now to sit and sort through all of it and see if any of it is bad. Just from briefly looking through it, it all looks to be in excellent shape. The lady we bought all the track off of said her son is going through all of his stuff because he is downsizing and that when more stuff is available she will be reaching out to us and will just give it to us at no charge.  

While driving home we passed the gas station and they are the highest in the area now at $3.45 a gallon. The cheapest is still at $3.25 a gallon. We are getting some snow today but right now it's not laying on the ground which is a plus. The girlfriend is doing much better today after her surgery Friday. The first night was the roughest which was to be expected. Right now she is putting one of those diamond art puzzles together while I'm sitting here typing and sorting through all the track lol. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful last day of 2023. May this new year coming will bring better health for all. Take care my friends.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 12-31-2023, 02:33 PM