The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Evening Everyone, First off HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Second, I hope everyone had a great day today. Today we just sat at home and the girlfriend started her second semester for school as I sat here and messed around with the model trains. I just placed an order earlier today for Micro Set Decal Remover so I can removed the decals off the SW9 & SW7. I have another SW7 shell ( PRR ) that has the incorrect number and the size of the numbers are too big. I did find paint pens at walmart that work very well with painting the handrails and steps of the engines. Sure beats using a paint brush to try to get the correct amount of paint on them.

Yesterday we got some more snow for the new year. The kids go back to school tomorrow after being off for almost two weeks for christmas vacation. I can't say that we aren't sad that they are going back lol. I also started to separate all the track we had picked up yesterday. Needless to say there is a few different kinds. I did find a few HOn3 tracks and a bunch of flex track also. I am already planning a new layout for under the tree for this year using the flex track.

Todaywe have to go to walmart to get the kids a new tv for their room as it decided to stop working. So when the kiddos get home tomorrow they will have a brand new tv in their room. Well hope eveyone has a great day today. Take Care My Friends
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 01-01-2024, 11:09 PM