The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

It is currently 32. The high was 37.

It was another long cold day at the project site poring concrete. We only had one truck today, but it was a little bit of a complicated pour. Yesterday was a big muck up. We had only two trucks scheduled but had to reject the first truck due to arriving at the site “out of time”. They have 90 minutes to pour after they leave the plant. This guy arrived at the site after 94 minutes. Normal travel time to the site is 20 to 30 minutes. We almost rejected the replacement truck because he did not have his paperwork. After bunch of phone calls we got the paperwork electronically.

If the weather turns out as predicated, we will be doing things inside. We may begin takin down the Christmas decorations. We do have some running do such as the grocery store and possibly Target. There is always the never-ending laundry.

I plan on working more on the Ashmore Hotel kit. I am currently adding the glass to the windows. I have three walls done. Next I will be adding the interior decorations to the windows and then assembling the walls. I need to continue removing accumulated equipment that is on the layout and then I can run some trains.

I hope everybody has a good evening.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-05-2024, 05:15 PM