The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, 'tis Saturday, a sleep-in day and yes, I did, 9 1/2 hours to be sure.... Well, it's been cold, no reason to get up early. Temps are staying under 60 though next week, some freezing days too. They say we haven't had a day 32° or under in over five years and there's a few of them coming up. That really means that there's some good snow up north which is fine, we'll have a decent snow melt in the spring. Rain on the schedule for tomorrow and Thursday.

Filled up at Costco yesterday for $2.99, some stations are sliding back down, so I guess the demand isn't what they figured it would be.

That's it, got all my house chores finished, just have to get the Christmas tree and a few other things packed and put away for a while. Got one bedroom that keeps on getting smaller and pretty soon will look like a hoarder's den, but that's what spare bedrooms are for.

Y'all have a great weekend, say warm and stay safe. It's depressing when you turn on the local news and see how many shootings and accidents there were the day before. Yesterday there was one guy that had a shootout with the police. The police won, but you have to ask, why did he even try unless he wanted it to end the way it did. They say he was among the worse of the worse.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-06-2024, 08:27 AM