The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is currently 39 with a high of 44. Thank to Saturday’s rain the project site is wet and muddy. If tomorrow’s prediction of 2.6 inches of rain the site is going to be a lot wetter.

Saturday. The weather was as miserable as predicated. I woke up to snow which changed to sleet in the early afternoon. By dinnertime it was all rain. As a result of the snow and sleet we did not make to the pharmacy to get our RSV shots. My wife was not comfortable walking on the slippery snow and sleet. Later in the afternoon when it had all turned to rain, we did make a trip to the grocery store. We did a few loads of laundry and put away about a third of the inside Christmas decorations.

I added my newest eBay haul, five MDC/Roundhouse 36 ft Billboard Reefer kits and a built Walthers PRR boxcar kit to the inventory program.

Sunday. We put away more Christmas decorations. We realized that one of the storage bins is MIA. I spent some time looking for it to no avail. I will continue looking tonight. Did some more laundry and clean out a storage file in the dining room corner.

I finished installing the glass for the windows for the Ashmore Hotel.

Tonight, hopefully, finish up the indoor decorations. I am going to try to install the interior decoration panels for the windows on the Ashmore Hotel.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-08-2024, 09:29 AM