The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 45 heading up to 50.

What a week. We had that nasty storm mid-week which caused a great deal of flooding, downed trees, and power outages. We lost a couple days at work to flood clean up. Tonight, we have another storm rolling through just like the last but luckily only half as long. However, they are predicating flooding again. This means I will not get in the outside decorations again. The only good thing is it is supposed to be over early Saturday morning, half of the time of the previous storm. I will be monitoring the basement for water.

On Saturday I need to go to the hardware store and get two basement window well covers. One of our existing ones is missing and the other is broken into pieces. When ever this happens, we can get water in the basement from the window well. My wife and I are going to try again to get out RSV shots. We failed last weekend due to the slippery conditions. Then there will be some shopping and laundry involved.

Sunday, Our kids come home from their Caribbean cruise and right into temperatures below freezing. We will work on getting the Christmas decorations down. My wife and I got most of them packed in bins but since I am not allowed to carry anything heavy. One of the kids will have to do the heavy lifting.

In the modeling world I have some new rolling stock to enter into my inventory program. I am also in the process of adding the interior cardboard photos to the windows on the Ashmore Hotel. Once that is done it will be time to assemble the walls.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-12-2024, 12:18 PM