The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people of Big Blue, I know, some of you are blue from the low temps. We here in the desert will finally break into the 60's today and hit the mid-70's by the end of the week. Something weird about the NWS, they report the new snow and snow depth levels for Phoenix where we might get a trace every 10 years, but don't for Prescott where it does snow frequently every year. Typical government stuff....

Going to be a quiet weekend, I guess they have a few playoff games today and tomorrow, I'm deciding between watching the games or watching my weeds die off. Icon_rolleyes Thanks to the recent rain, they're coming up so we sprayed them yesterday in hopes of getting them before the HOA snitch drives by and I get a warning notice. I got a $75 fine a few years ago for having four weeds, I'm glad the fines aren't dependent on how many you have 'cause they're all over my front yard right now. I'm sure the back yard is just as bad, I don't look out there very often. Nope 

Have a great weekend, sleep in, (I did), do what you want and skip the have-to's if you can...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-13-2024, 07:38 AM