The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning everyone. Well they snow hasn't stopped just yet and doesn't look like it is going too. Wake up this morning to Penndot's grader coming down main street which is never a good sign for our area. Today will consist of shoveling, keeping warm, letting the dog out, etc etc. I do have to get my daughter from school today and get her to her doctors appointment. It will be an adventure considering the salt the plow trucks are throwing down isn't melting the snow. It is 17 degrees with the real feel around 4-5 degrees. 

Other than all that I have a few more trains to get ready for paint and to finish painting. Once everything is painted then I will get the decals out and start applying them. Hope everyone has a great day and stay warm if its snowing and cold where you live.

Attached Files Image(s)

Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 01-16-2024, 09:08 AM