The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(01-16-2024, 11:04 AM)jim currie Wrote: hi all. well, Monday slipped by again , things are about the same here cold but no snow if we do get snow here I'm out of here headed south. Did use up another 10 cent bottle of pactra.
stay safe and warm Jim.

The same here, I keep thinking about the song by the McGuire sisters, "chilly in the morning....", except that changes to "warm" around noon.

Good morning good people, I know some of you are battling snow and freezing temps, I hope you can manage through it. We'll be in the 70's for a few days, then back down again with rain starting on Sunday. That could change, but it's OK either way, sunshine is good, but we really need the rain.

Need to fill up today, both Costco and Sam's are down to $2.79 locally, even less in other parts of the valley (I see one station at $2.50), but typically $3.09 and up.

That's it for now, heading off to Sofia's for her breakfast special, eggs, bacon, potatoes, toast and coffee for $8.50, about $5.00 less than other places, many are charging up to $3.89 just for coffee. I do remember when coffee was a nickle and went up to a dime. Yeah, it does age me, but I am old and won't deny it. Take care, stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-17-2024, 07:15 AM