The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning 
       It is 60 below the temperature I would like to feel right now at 13°.  I had a dentist appointment but I cancelled until it warms a bit. 

I am still working on all of my scanned photos from my mother's albums. I am identifying everyone and adding captions so future generations can make sense of them.  Mom  and Grandpa are not much help identifying people, even harder if you are working with photos other than family.  Icon_e_biggrin

Tom,  can you be reimbursed for your car rental if you car is not save to drive? Maybe your car insurance would cover the rental if not. I find it ridiculous that the cost of a rental when a car is not safe to drive is not a law. Some recalls are not urgent as others but if there is a danger you should be reimbursed and in your case being stranded is probable cause not to drive. 

Inside work will on the agenda for today, everyone else stay home  if you can, and stay safe if you can't.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 01-17-2024, 10:28 AM