The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, good morning... yeah, I remember those days too. I was upset when the vending machine at work went up to 35 cents a pack, and quit smoking shortly after. It was tough back then since a lot of folks smoked in the office and meetings. Now they rate me as a "former smoker", even though it's been 57 years since I quit. Notice too, when packaged coffee goes up due to some crises, so does the prices at restaurants, but when it goes back down, the restaurants keep it up since we've become use to it.

We should be in the mid-70's for the next few days, then rain starting Sunday will cool us back down, just in time for all the auto auctions to start although the big one is indoors and the rest are in tents. Still, it's colder than normal, following a summer that was hotter than normal.

Did go to Sofie's yesterday, never again on Wednesday. The place is small and after two small groups came in, the noise level went up, then another group of 14 men sat down, and you couldn't hear yourself think. I doubt that my breakfast buddy would want to go back on any day.

Take care, have a great day, rain, snow, sunshine, it doesn't matter, we are here to enjoy it, and that's the main thing.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-18-2024, 06:13 AM