The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, nice day yesterday, 76 for a high, 74 in the forecast for today. Sunday is another story, temps in the high 50's and rain.

Tom, Honda isn't very prompt about sending out recall notices. I read about mine a few weeks ago and they still aren't notifying us until next month. Mine isn't as drastic as yours, but I have had several stalls and need the recall. Good luck.

Gas pricing is crazy, both Costco and Sam's went up six cents, others down ten cents. Doesn't really matter when we think about what we were paying a year ago.

I finished my wooden machine gun, and it works, it shoots as many rubber bands as you have loaded and does it in the full-auto mode. I'll take more photos today and post them in my build thread.

Take care, I hope you all have decent weather to contend with, we have lots of activities coming up here, car auctions, horse auctions, golf tournaments, baseball spring training, just to name a few, so the weather had better be good for all those folks.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-19-2024, 06:09 AM