The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a whole 19 at the moment. Our high is supposed to be 33. The water pipes to our trailer have been frozen since last Wednesday but we have heat. The contractor’s trailer has water but their heat is broken.

It was a productive weekend despite the 4 or 5 inches of snow. My kids shoveled this time around so I did not have to stress out my hip. My wife and daughter went to an English High Tea on Saturday and I went to the hobby shop in Claymont, DE. I picked up some more Rapido F30G TOFC flat cars, a Rapido NE Caboose for Western Maryland, and a couple of Roundhouse (Athearn) tank cars. Sunday was a lazy day that we put away some more Christmas decorations. Over the weekend I finished adding the window interiors on the Ashmore Hotel. I also assembled the four walls, the main roof, and the top floor. I installed one awning and have another one to do. I have the top floor roof and some details to do, and it is finished. I discovered I need some silver paint for the vents. There was more laundry to do.

Today I hope to finish the Ashmore Hotel. There are Christmas decorations bins to put away and laundry to do.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-22-2024, 06:40 AM