The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is currently 36 going up to 45 with rain coming.

Spent some of the evening working on finishing up taking down the Christmas tree. It is taking us longer this year because I have to be careful with my hip and back which means no heavy lifting. This means that someone else has to carry the full bins up to the attic.

I am 99.5% completed with the Ashmore Hotel kit. I painted and added the roof details. All that is left is some touch up painting and adding the signs. I am not sure if I am adding the signs. My Walthers Proto PRR E8 A-A set came. This completes the General which was Walthers’ named train for 2022. I am not sure if I will pursue any other named train sets. It was supposed to be one or two cars a month but due to delays and such it turned out to be half the set one month and the other half a couple of months later with the locos showing up nearly 6 months after the last car.

Now I need to thing about the next project. I have one more “big” structure for the city. It is Bachmann Spectrum’s Ambassador Hotel. Maybe tonight I will open the box and see what I amin for. I also need to place the Ashmore Hotel on the layout. I find it amazing how I do not work on the layout and suddenly it is filled with things. I need to put some cars back into their bins so I can clear the tracks and run some trains.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-24-2024, 06:16 AM