The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and foggy outside my window this morning. 32 now going to 35 later. Ideal conditions for snow runoff. Melting during the day and freezing at night. Provides a slow steady reduction of snow.

Another quiet day passed yesterday. Some grocery shopping in the morning and a trip to the gym after lunch. I woke up super early yesterday morning (3:30) but later on took an hour and a half nap on the couch. Slept better last night.

Mikey - welcome to the wonderful world of retired workers. Seems family/friends find all kinds of things for us to do. I look at it as they are just trying to keep us from getting bored. Shortly after I retired I was nominated to drive the U-haul truck from Omaha to Chicago for my in-laws. 28 foot and towing a trailer. I had never driven anything bigger than a pickup in my life. That trip certainly kept me wide awake!

Gas up a few pennies to $2.54 with one station trying to raise the price to $2.89.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 01-24-2024, 06:50 AM