The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 42 heading up to 55 with more rain.

It is another day of slogging through the mud on the project site. Good thing I have an extra set of clothing in the trailer to change into if I need to.

On Saturday I may have to work overtime. If I don’t, I hopefully will finally be able to get the outside Christmas decorations in as they won’t be buried in snow. They may be wet, but I can deal with that. I will probably run some errands at some this weekend. Sunday the rain is back so that will mean indoor stuff around the house including the dreaded laundry.

Since I finished the Ashmore Hotel, I need to find space for it on the layout. In order to do that I need to clear off the stuff that has collected on the layout over the last couple of months. Clearing stuff off the layout also means I can run trains. However, this will force me to do some clean out and organization of the basement. To take a break from cleaning and organizing I need to determine what is next; build a structure, tune up some rolling stock, install DCC…

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-26-2024, 06:34 AM