The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Happy Sunday All,

Well we had a rain storm move through last night and it dumped about 2-3 inches of rain. No snow as of yet but apparently it's still on its way. Last night was a productive night as I got the C&I Caboose ( tuscan red in color ) stripped of the decals and is waiting to be painted yellow today. I also stripped the decals off of a C&O hopper but I have to wait for the mail to get here this week before I can apply the new decals. I also started to number a flatcar for the C&I as it's the only one I can find on their roster. 

The fiance wants to watch football today so that's what we will be doing from 3 o'clock on today. That won't stop me from getting the caboose done today. I hope everyone has a great day today and if it's cold where you are at stay warm and if it's hot stay cool.

Take Care My Friends
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 01-28-2024, 10:22 AM