The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 36, heading up to 44 with no rain. I will be heading up to the project site in a few minutes to see how bad the mud is this morning.

I had a good weekend. I got all the outside decorations in and packed away. We were able to get the Christmas tree down and packed much to the displeasure of the cats. All the bins are packed and ready to go up into the attic. We did our running to the post office, and grocery stores. I even did a couple of loads of laundry.

This weekend was cleaning and organizing. I removed a bunch of junk from the basement. It is amazing how much collects when you are not paying attention. I then was able to reorganize the storage for my rolling stock and locomotives. Passenger equipment is next. I also got most of the rolling stock that was on the layout waiting for the reorganization put away. I did not get to run any trains, sadly. I did place the Ashmore Hotel on the layout and began working on the next kit; Bachmann Spectrum Ambassador Hotel.

Tonight we hope to get those bins into the attic. I want to finish the reorganization of the storage for the trains as much as I can and work on the Ambassador Hotel.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-29-2024, 06:49 AM