The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

35 now going to 38 later so not much improvement until tomorrow. Low 50s and then upper 40s for the remainder of the week.

Had a nice visit with my dermatologist and her nurse. Both VERY caring and nice ladies. A routine trip to Ames. Did some other shopping and successfully completed my shopping list. Only thing on the agenda for today is a trip to the gym followed by a visit to the grocery store.

Don - I have an Acura TLX. Seems there was a manufacturing error which could result in crankshaft failure. I do drive the car around town but would hate to get stranded out in the country in January in Iowa. That's why I rented the cars for yesterday and tomorrow. Still waiting on an official notice for a fix. Rumors on the internet (always a highly reliable source according to Abraham Lincoln) are talking about no repair available until spring.

Gas price dropping again. Down to $2.65 except the gouging gas station that was at $3.09.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 01-30-2024, 06:47 AM