The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, third day in a row with temps at 81, big change today though. Mid 70's and late afternoon showers, then cooler still and rain chances everyday at least though the end of next week. Maybe the rain will wash away the remnants of the weeds that I've been trying to destroy. So far, no HOA warning letters, but I see so many yards with weeds and folks out there doing their best, I'm sure the heartless greed of the HOA will try to nail everyone they can. I got a letter from the management company the other day and thought, "this is my weed notice", then found it was just a notice about the upcoming HOA board election. Problem is, I have no idea who is on the board and who's running. Do I care? Just about all folks on every HOA board in the country are of the same breed, power hungry with no compassion, so it really doesn't matter who's in charge.

My rant for the day. Have a good one do something you like to do, not what you have to do.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-01-2024, 06:30 AM