The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, hope you all had a good weekend. As for me, I did a few house chores and worked a bit on that old 1910's wooden auto. I'm amazed at the detail this has. Even though it is tab & slot, there's lots of little things that it has. For instance, I just put in the oil pan yesterday, it has a tire jack, lanterns and driver controls plus more stuff that I haven't got to yet.

We are expecting a downpour tomorrow though Thursday, then a lower chance though the weekend. One weather lady said we could get one to two inches so we are under a flood watch starting tomorrow evening. Don't know how this will affect the Phoenix Open which starts today, they may not play golf, but I'll bet there'll be a lot of drinking going on. I looked at pricing, it ranges from $75/day for general admission to $60,000 for a skybox for up to 34 people. Plenty of $500-1,000/person tickets as well. No wonder they can afford million dollar prizes. From what they said on the TV news, general admission is already sold out.

Gas is unpredictable, Costco & Sam's just dropped ten cents and other stations are holding tight.

That's it for now, have a great day, stay safe for sure...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-05-2024, 06:21 AM