The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, was nice yesterday, 75 and the first day of the Phoenix Open. I have to wonder though, Sunday is the last round and it always falls on the same day as the Super Bowl. Haven't a clue why they don't move it a week before or after, especially when they play the Super Bowl here. Oh yeah, they do move the final day to Monday when that happens in deference to the massive amount of traffic both venues create, but there's still no room at any of the local airports for more private jets. I guess if you can afford to go to the Super Bowl or the Phoenix Open, you can afford a private jet, just finding a place to park it is an issue. 

Today, not as nice, there's a 4% chance of rain early this morning to 95% later in the evening. Temps drop as well to the mid-60's.

That's it, no big news, still working on that antique auto, just past the halfway mark. I've not kept track of how long I've been working on it, but a couple hours a day for around a week sounds about right. I'm at the point where it is difficult to work on, pushing a part in place while holding it is a bit fragile, knocking some parts loose or possibly breaking a part. So I go slow, which is us old folk's usual speed anyway. Icon_rolleyes

Take care, have fun today and stay out of trouble.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-06-2024, 06:12 AM