The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 26 going up to 42 with sun.

Yesterday was crazy. At work we played guess what time the concrete pour is. Frist time given was 11:30, then 10:30, 10:00, 11:00, and 12:30. Luckily there was only one truck and it showed up at 11:30. When I got home the wife and I went and picked up our new glasses. We then made a stop at PetSmart and the pharmacy.

Over the weekend we got the Christmas decoration bins up to the attic except for one. We returned a few items to Amazon and Kohl’s. Saturday evening, we attended the private open house for the community center that my son’s non-profit is opening in a few weeks. The purpose of the center is to provide recourses for at risk young people. They have come a long way from Facebook scheduled protests regarding George Floyd, to addressing police issues, creating and running the local pride festival, feeding and making sure families have Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners and presents, feeding the homeless. I think the funniest thing is despite being considered anti-police by some my son has been involved in making sure our local police department is getting the body cameras they have been requesting for several years, and being called in to help negotiate a new police contract with the township. Sunday was a lazy day. Did a few chores around the house and made a run to the grocery store.

I finished painting the mortar lines on the brick walls for the Ambassador Hotel kit. I still need to seal a couple of them. I entered some rolling stock in my inventory program. I also continued organizing the rolling stock storage.

Tonight is wide open. I am not sure what I will be doing. I am hoping to work on the Ambassadors Hotel and continue organizing.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-06-2024, 06:59 AM