The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 36 on its way to 45. No rain in the forecast until Monday.

Last night was a quiet evening. My wife is experiencing low blood pressure again. This is a side effect of the weight loss from the medication she is taking for her diabetes. The lowest reading was 98/54. That means a phone call to the cardiologist to see if he wants to adjust any of her meds. Also she will be talking to her endocrinologist about lowering her insulin injections. Never knew that the insulin she was taking was preventing her from losing weight. Vicious cycle: You take insulin to control your blood sugar. The insulin cause weight gain. Weight gain creates higher blood sugars. Take more insulin to lower blood sugars. And around and around you go.

I sealed the last of the brick walls for the Ambassador Hotel kit. I began installing the clear pieces over the windows on some of the ground floor sections. I changed the McHenry couplers on three boxcars to Kadee couplers and add screws to the coupler clips on two of them.

Tonight, I will help with the Valentine decorations if my wife is feeling better. I want to continue install the glass and window frames on the Ambassador Hotel kit and perhaps tune up a couple Athearn blue box boxcars.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-07-2024, 09:23 AM