The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning

I built a couple more kits yesterday and got the ladder out and ready for getting on the porch roof today to fix a spot under the eaves that lets critters into the attic.  It is to be sunny and 51 so it is a good day for that. 

Gas is still 2.899. 

My hearing aid center closed their closest office and now the drive is another 10 miles. I did some searching and found another center from a different company that is closer and in my home town of East Liverpool and they accept my insurance. What do these companies think when they close a local office?

Tom, I switched to T-Mobile for internet service in December. I get unlimited access with no throttling for $50 a month including the wifi router and the service is as good as my cable. The speed this morning was 196.1 download and 42.8 upload.  Upload speeds are the fastest I have ever had. It is nice to not have the wires coming to the house too.  I am lucy because I can see the tower.  Comcast has been ripping people off for years and now they are getting paybacks when folks have options.  They want me back and offered  25 bucks a month for a year....T-mobile has the rate for life.  Cable would raise my rate to an outrageous price and I had to call and threaten to quit and even then I had to sign for 2 years and the rate was $75 a month. They offered the sun moon and stars to keep me this time but I told them I was tired of the silly games. 

We are still missing some members.  I talk to Wayne about twice a month and he is having computer difficulties. He is doing a lot of modeling, just not able to share. Deano has gone walk about once again and no replies to PM's I hope they get active again. 

Cheers
     Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 02-07-2024, 09:57 AM