The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, a chilly Friday here, it did rain overnight and due again tonight and tomorrow. Really screwing up the golf tournament, except those that just go there to party.

Bought a device a few years ago from Amazon called, "Echo Connect" that would allow Alexa to use my landline to dial 911 if need be. I had some issues with it shortly after and Amazon said they would not repair or replace it, they were no long making them. We finally got it to work, and so far I haven't needed it, but as of the end of this month, that doesn't matter. Amazon said they were disabling all those device rendering them useless. For my being such a loyal customer, they are giving me a $10 gift card, an Amazon gift card that is..... Isn't that just great that you buy a product and the manufacturer can just turn it into a large paperweight with the flip of a digital switch. Glad that Amazon isn't in the car manufacturing business. "Gee, we found a bug in your steering computer, we've decided not to fix it, so for your safety, we will disable it. We advise you to pull over and park, preferably in front of a car dealership so you can buy a new one since you will no longer be able to drive the one we sold you." So be it, this is technology working at its fullest....

Take care, have a great weekend, stay warm, stay dry and stay calm, just go have fun....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-09-2024, 10:36 AM