The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

It is currently 52 heading down from our high of 57.

It has been a crazy day. Despite an easy day on the project site I found myself outside the trailer most of the day. I am not complaining since it was a great day to be outside.

Yesterday During our concrete pour I saw the Norfolk Southern (original) hertitage unit on point of an eastbound train on the former Reading Main Line just before it went into Flat Rock Tunnel. Unfortunately, I could not get my phone out quick enough to grab a picture.

I just got home from taking the 17-year-old cat to the vet for her semi-annual checkup. Despite some dirty teeth and some arthritis, she is doing great. Her weight stayed the same and her heart is perfect. Heck she is in better shape than me. She got a shot for the arthritis. She currently trying to convince me that I never feed her today and that I owe her extra treats for the trauma I put her through.

This weekend, I have some stray bins that need to be but into their appropriate places. I am not sure about what other household chores needed to be addressed this weekend other than the laundry. I will be working some overtime tomorrow morning which will impact my schedule. One item we are keeping an eye on this weekend is my wife’s blood pressure. She has been experiencing low blood pressures for the past week or so. Luckily for her, her blood sugars have stabilized. She was having issues with low blood sugars. This is something the doctors do not warn you about as you lose weight. She needs to talk to the endocrinologist and cardiologist about adjusting medications.

If time permits, I will work on the Ambassador Hotel. For a change of pace, I may tune up some rolling stock. I have some cars I need to add to the inventory program. Since almost all of the rolling stock is in bins, I am now thinking about how I can further organize the rolling stock.

I hope everybody has a good evening.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-09-2024, 05:12 PM