The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon (barely), a bit chilly and damp, but no rain. They apparently canceled the Phoenix Open celeb pro-am on Thursday and started play late yesterday because of rain and flooding. I guess all is good out there now since there's no rain, just a slight chance now for the next few days. Still, those party people out there don't really care, I'd love to have the liquor concession.

Gas is kind of holding, still some stations around $3.00 +/- but the word is out that gas prices will be going up thanks to demand.

I've started on another wood puzzle, a 1980's sleeper cab truck. All this in preparation for the big one, I just picked up the holy grail of wooden puzzles. About 500 pieces and all sorts of electronics. Should keep me busy for a few weeks at the least. The thing weighs in at over 7 pounds, just to give you a hint as to size.

Yup Mikey, you have arrived, only thing left is getting your monthly stipend from the government, called SSI...

Have a great weekend, be careful of those Buffalo chicken wings and chips 'n dip, but enjoy yourself. As for me, I might peek into the game a few times, I just cannot get worked up about sports like some folks do.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-10-2024, 01:51 PM