The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, a great day in sports. Not only the Stupid Bowl, but the final round of the Phoenix Sloppy. I say that with reverence, but I'm with Charlie on watching football today. As for the Phoenix Open, they had to stop serving liquor yesterday when it became obvious that too many had too much. A skybox at the Open runs around $60K, I see where you can spend up to $2.5 mill to get one in Vegas today. A half-minute TV ad during the game runs at $7,000,000. Wonder what it would cost for me to park my jet there? A quick Google, and I find there's no room at any airport, normal rates run from $20 a day to $150, today's rates start at $150 and go up to $3,000. They figure there'll be about 1000 private jets needing parking spaces, then there's all those limos necessary to get them to the game on time. Who pays for all this stuff? Have you ever heard of the trickle-down theory, of course, we wind up paying for all this.

Hope you all have a great day today regardless of what you wind up doing.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-11-2024, 10:03 AM