The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, I did watch a few minutes of the big game yesterday, add it up and maybe all of four minutes total. Just peeked in to see the score and then moved on. Penn & Teller had three episodes that I had not seen so that was plenty of entertainment. I can sometimes figure out how some of those tricks are done, but not often. I haven't a clue who won the Phoenix Open, don't even know who was playing, but I think the payout was in the millions.

No real rain in the forecast for today which is good since we're headed out to the desert to do some target shooting. It'll be a bit chilly out there, I just hope the wind is kind to us and waits until after we've finished shooting.

That's about it for now. Got to load the truck up, we normally leave early, but we're not always the first out there.

Tom, I wish you're wife the best, that's a high fever to deal with. I hope everyone enjoys the week and stays safe and happy...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-12-2024, 06:23 AM