The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Big Grin 
Good morning

It is 33° heading for 46° and cloudy. 

The president is finally coming to East Palestine. hopefully this will be the end of the media. The media destroyed this town with the coverage. Now people are afraid to come to town and the business' are suffering.. There are not many business places as it was, more craft and "antique" stores than anything else. Believe me, the derailment was bad, and should not have happened but the media blew it all out of proportion. There were no injuries and no property damage except the local fuel distributors fuel tank and the railroad cars and plant. In the aftermath they closed 2 industries for clean up when this could have been done without shutting them down. 200 good jobs are lost and the companies have left town and will not reopen operations here. 

I finished my Walther's box car kits yesterday. One kit had the wrong sub frame and I was lucky enough that all it needed was to be shortened by a 1/4 inch. I finally discovered the easy way to install the doors on the 15th kit  Icon_e_biggrin.

Tom, I am glad to hear your wife is recovering. That is scary for sure.

Fiat Tom, I am with you. It is 10:30 and I don't know who played in the super bowl nor do I care. 

Don, have a good day shooting. 

Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 02-12-2024, 09:27 AM