The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is a pleasant 46 with a high of 50. Apparently, the world ends tomorrow. Depending on which weather buffoon you listen to we will be getting an inch of snow or five inches of snow. The mountains are going to get so much snow they are going to collapse under the weight.

Thanks for the well wishes. The wife is feeling better but still not fully recovered. Her energy level is nowhere near where it should be. She does something and then feels tired and worn out quickly. Her temperature as fine most of the day but in evening it went up to 101. By the time she went to bed it was 100. She was able to pack up some returns which I ill drop off at the post office for

I finally got to the grocery store. I was able to get a couple loads of laundry done. We did some cleaning.

I worked on the Ambassador Hotel kit. I sprayed the last of the parts that needed spraying. I have installed about half the window frames and glass. I began to reorganize one bin of rolling stock.

On the way home I need to drop off a couple of packages at the post office. I also need to run to the pharmacy. I plan on doing more windows and glass.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-12-2024, 12:36 PM