The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Afternoon All, 

Well the stores are a madhouse because everyone is in a panic because of the storm that is coming. We only had to go and get toilet paper and a thing of scent beads for the laundry. 

I did paint the other side of the bridge girder blue to match the other side. Also started to paint the other bridge girders so they can dry and be put together. I did order more decals last night from the supplier I go through so those should be here this week sometime and also a AHM Mine should be arriving soon. 

I am going to pull out all the rolling stock and see what I have and what can be painted and readied for decals or I might just set something up on the kitchen table for a few hours and have fun. Only time will tell lol. 

Gas is still the same price as it was the other day. 

Have a great day everyone and for the other PA people make sure you have shovels and salt.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 02-12-2024, 01:58 PM