The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Nice day yesterday. We left an hour later to go shooting and that paid off. It was cold and windy when we got there, but after the wind died down, we actually took our jackets off. We did OK target shooting, but on the way back a large rock had a fight with my windshield and the rock won. They'll come to the house tomorrow to replace the windshield and calibrate the camera. On the good side, we took the parkway home since there was construction on I-10. The parkway has little traffic and you forget that it's not a freeway. Well, I remembered just that when I saw flashing lights in my rear view mirror. The officer said he clocked me at 77, but was not going to give me a ticket, just that he knew it was easy to go over the 50 limit there. BTW, the limit on I-10 in that area is 75, so I am grateful that he understood.

That's it for now. Got a few things on the agenda today and tomorrow but nothing earth shattering, even for Valentines Day. Y'all have a great day, stay away from that bad weather, we're looking at the high 60's today, then into the 70's for the next week or two.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-13-2024, 06:03 AM