The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.

It is 30° and may reach 42° today.  We dodged the snow bullet once again because it stayed south and is heading east of us. 

I finished up the Walther's kits last night. The one I saved for last had the wrong sub frame and when I went to put the body on the floor I discovered it too was wrong so I had to cut about 1/16 off both sides and the ends so it would fit.  Icon_redface I had time to assemble one blue box refer and then I came in and watched soTV befor working on photos for an hour. 

When I was young I remembered seeing ads in the paper for High school football extras run by the football booster club. I found one of those ads     

I bet they were fun. Too bad this will never be done again. It would be an interesting train to model. I have a photo of a train at the East Liverpool station headed by Erie Build FMs and I would bet big money it is one of these extras because PRR discontinued passenger service in the late 30's, with the exception of  a doodlebug to Alliance.

Nothing else exciting. Keep healthy and safe

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 02-13-2024, 08:14 AM