The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 35 currently. The wind is making feel a lot colder. Our high is supposed to be 43. We have snow coming overnight and are under a Winter Weather Advisory for 2 to 5 inches of snow. This is one of those oddball storms where the further south and east you are more likely to get snow.

Last night I discovered that the glue I was using to install the window frames in the Ambassador Hotel walls is not holding. Several windows just popped out when I ran my finger across them. I went back and re-glued all the frames and glass with Plastruct.

Depending on the overnight snow tonight will determine some of wat happens this weekend. If the snow is deep enough it may require shoveling. There are Valentine Day’s decoration that need to be taken down and stored. I have to take a return back to the UPS Store for shipping. It is too big for my car so we will have to take the wife’s car. We need to hit the grocery store at some point over the weekend. When there is nothing else there is always laundry.

I want to continue working on assembling the Ambassador Hotel. I may tune up some rolling stock. I also could continue reorganizing how the rolling stock is stored. I hope I can run some trains.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-16-2024, 08:16 AM