The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Saturday morning ta ya all, got plenty of rest this being about the only day I can sleep in, so I always try.

No snow here in the Phoenix area but a lot up in Flagstaff. NWS says they've had close to 4' this month alone and over of foot of that is still on the ground. We were suppose to have some rain this coming week but they've downgraded that to a mere 7%, unlikely to happen, but the temps will stay in the mid to high 70's and that's a good thing. My crop of weeds are flourishing though from last weeks rains, so far no notices from the HOA, I think they don't want to go through the expense of sending them out to a few hundred residents 'cause most of us are in the same boat.

I took the sleeper cab off my wooden truck model and painted the interior but I'm having problems getting some clear photos. I'll try again today with some natural light. After that, I'll start on the pinball machine. I'm guessing at a few hours a day, it should be done by Easter. Icon_rolleyes ... All the electronics has plugs, so there's no actual wiring, but it's those two large bags of tiny screws that tell me there's a few more hours into this than they say. ROKR says about 12 hours, I would give it at least double or triple that. As I've said before, the older you are, the longer it takes to do anything.

Take care and enjoy the day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-17-2024, 08:59 AM