The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 35 going up to 40. I am one of those people working today even though I am on a government job. The contractor works so I have to work.

This was the weekend from Hell. On Friday afternoon at my urologist visit I found out that I have a hernia that most likely will require surgery. I need to talk to a general surgeon this week to see what the plan is. Overnight Saturday-Sunday my wife’s car was stolen out of front driveway. Talked to the police and opened a claim with our insurance company. Before that we were having a productive weekend as on Saturday we dropped off a return package at the UPS Store, stopped at the grocery, and dropped off another Amazon return at Kohl’s. We thought about going to Delaware to gas for my wife’s car but decided against it, so who ever stole it got a car with less than a quarter tank of gas.

Amazingly I did get work done on the Ambassador Hotel. I got all the windows finished. Assembled the ground and middle floors. I have about a third of the top floor assembled.

I have no idea what is on tap for when I get home. I am hoping to finish the Ambassador Hotel.

Hopefully sometime in the next few days we will get a call the car was found.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-19-2024, 08:44 AM