The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.

Tom, I hope they find your car and I hope it isn't damaged.  Sadly if they ever catch the thief it will not result in any punishment. 

It is 30° here heading for a max of 41°. Gas is up to 3.08. Biden came and went. 

I finished the last of the 2 bay covered hoppers. a total of 40, all different roads and numbers.  I also added Andrews trucks and Kadee couples to an old box car my son found and gave to me. It was also missing the brake wheel so I fixed that too. Today I hope to start assembling the blue box cars I painted last week. 

I made a sheet of decals yesterday but the ink ran and made a mess of things. I did some reading this morning and a fellow suggested to set the paper as regular paper and standard print and I tried that and the results are great, no running. I have to spay them with clear and then I will have a few cars to decorate. I made a set for Pete's (sumpter 250) railroad so I can honor him on my pike too. 

President's day today so no work for government and banks so I think I too will take the day off from work  Icon_e_biggrin

Cheers
     Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 02-19-2024, 09:28 AM