The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

The mild weather continues with a high today near 60. A brief shot of cooler weather tomorrow with a high in the mid 40s then back to the upper 50s til the middle of next week.

Well, my internet upgrade has been a success so far. A test page that took up to a minute and a half to load previously now loads in about 2 seconds. Also signed up for YouTube tv which carries everything I want. I'll turn in my cable box and discontinue that service today. Canceled my long distance service yesterday with a 10 minute call. Tried canceling my telephone service yesterday. Very frustrating experience. Waited on hold for 15 minutes. Then tried canceling the service. Sure they have to go through their sales pitch - free for a month, give it to someone else, etc. Declined all that. Then I had to have the pin number off my bill. Actually found that. Then they said I have to wait for two days for everything to work through the system. They killed my old internet sometime overnight but of course they showed no outage in my area. Just overall a very frustrating experience which left a really bad taste. Hopefully one more phone call on Friday and I will be rid of them permanently. /rant

Tom - glad you got your car back. Nice bit of detective work.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-22-2024, 05:50 AM