The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, Was suppose to rain yesterday, it did a bit in the north end of the valley, not a drop here, but fear not, my weeds are flourishing. They are getting taller and I've not gotten anyone yet to work on them. Temps stayed high because of no rain, and will be in the 80's for a few more days.

Tom, glad you got your car back, sorry that it happened in the first place. Been there, in my case the insurance company totaled it and even paid for the personal items that were gone.

The other Tom, I've changed phone and Internet providers (same folks), and satellite providers and they don't make it easy. And yes, a week after you change, they have fantastic deals for you to come back that they didn't have when you canceled. I don't think any of them really know how to port a phone # though...

So much for now, work on my pinball machine is slowing down, I'm now working on the playing field and there's a lot of mechanical and electrical to deal with. Takes longer to use screws and nuts than to snap two pieces of plywood together.

Ya all stay warm and safe and have one fine day today.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-22-2024, 06:40 AM