The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Evening Everyone,

Well I have been away for a couple of days as the fiance and daughter have had appointments. Also the fiance has finals this week so I am keeping to kids busy while she is taking those.

I moved from the living room to the kitchen table to work on my projects I have going on and also have track set up on the kitchen table which the fiance has no problem with that as we don't eat at the table lol. The future mother in law stopped by the other day and said to me, oh we moved our trains to the kitchen table now? I said well yes we have but it's temporary until I get the lumber to start building the layout lol. She just smiled and walked away.

Almost all the snow is gone from the rain today and the temps have been in the low to mid 40s. I did hear a cardinal this morning chirping away, so that is a good sign that spring is near but we all know how this goes. Mother nature will not give up without a fight and produce one last snow storm.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 02-22-2024, 03:48 PM