The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear for now but clouds are looming on the horizon. 36 now but "only" supposed to get to the upper 40s today, which is still about 10 degrees above normal.

The saga continues. Turned in my cable box yesterday to cancel the service. 5 minutes later I walked out with a receipt for the equipment and a promise of a refund check in a few days. No argument, no sales pitch, just quick and friendly service. Still on the docket for today is another call to the phone company. I also need to contact the new internet provider for a couple of minor issues. It looks like a made the transition to the 21st century just in time.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/05/tech/land...index.html

Tom - sounds more like a scam hoping it will take an extra day or two to get the form to them so they can charge extra storage fees. Glad you were able to resolve it quickly. Also maybe someone needs to be informed of a rather shoddy business practice.

Gas was $3.05 when I was out and about yesterday morning. By the time I went out late yesterday afternoon it had dropped to $2.99. Oh, well.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-23-2024, 08:02 AM