The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and a little cool this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa at 23 degrees. Warming quickly though with a high predicted in the mid 50s. More weather changes in store. Monday's high predicted to be near 70 but the by Wed. the high is only supposed to be around 30. The weather is getting to be as bad as the gas prices.

The phone issue resolved itself. When I called back yesterday a different lady told me that once the phone number was ported over the cancellation process automatically started. Why couldn't the lady on Wednesday have told me that? Oh, well. It's over. I spent some time yesterday removing the last traces of my analog communications/entertainment. All the wiring for the cable tv has been removed and I threw away my last wired landline phone. I'm now 100% digital. I guess I've finally moved into the 21st century. I guess I still need to learn how to do the internet on my phone though. Probably not gonna do that for a while. Already too much of a culture shock.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-24-2024, 06:13 AM