The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, regular Saturday sleep-in, but wide awake and ready to go.

Tom, they are digging up our neighborhood for fiber, but I can still stay in the 18th century with my crank phones if I switch over. I'm not giving up my landline, I just don't want to have to carry a cell phone with me wherever I go in the house. I have a phone in every room except the bathrooms, so I'm covered. If I do switch, I can get Internet at lightning-fast speeds, plus port my phone over to cover no charge long distance. I have almost 4,000 minutes on my cell phone, accrued at about 120 every month, so you can see how often I use my cell phone to call anyone. My accrued data is down from what it used to be, ever since I got the camera doorbell, it uses data to transmit the images to the cloud and back. Pat says that I need to switch from cable to fiber, "you need the 2 gig download speed", he says. I answer, "why?". So maybe I'm not quite into the 21st century, but close.

Temps still in the low 80's to the delight of baseball fans. Spring Training games started yesterday.

Take care, have a great and safe weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-24-2024, 09:55 AM